Your business has someone doing at least SOME MARKETING. Maybe it’s sending e-mail blasts, posting to Facebook, or manning your blog.
One reason you don’t prioritize it more, is it’s not STRATEGIC. Write a blog post, & search engines give you ONE IMPRESSION each time. Share the link across SOCIAL media & OK that’s EIGHT.
Distribute your content STRATEGICALLY, & you get 308. That means for EVERY marketing action you take:
- 300 more chances for MULTIPLE EYEBALLS,
- 300 opportunities for REFERRALS,
- 300 more MENTIONS of your brand.
That’s a 3750% increase in impressions. Forget return on the dollar; think about return on your TIME. Marketing STRATEGY means:
- Getting MORE play from EACH of your marketing efforts
- Making EVERY action lead naturally to the next
- And wasting LESS effort on activities that are RANDOM.
I want to take your value UP 300 floors of magnitude. You’re TIRED of tiny increments of growth. So get an ELEVATOR! MadPipe… Everything flows…