Your marketing is too important to take on alone. One important step is getting a digital strategist like MadPipe. Another is partnering with other professionals across multiple industries. Generating referrals is about collaboration, trust, and commitment to a process.
Jeff Nolan, residential real estate agent with Corcoran founded BNI 45 in Manhattan, a referral marketing group made up of other professionals in a diversity of industries. As president of that BNI chapter, “The Breakfast of Champions”, he has a vision for how to grow companies and increase the clientele of individual professionals.
Daniel DiGriz, Director Strategy at MadPipe, asks Jeff how effective referral marketing works, what kinds of businesses can benefit, and how to navigate the commitments it requires. If you’re wanting more clientele with better return on your marketing investment and less competition to wrestle with, you owe it to yourself to listen to this podcast.
Show Topics Include:
- The difference between networking and prospecting.
- How the referral process works.
- The significance of locking out competition.
- How to build a power sphere.
- The importance of structure.
- How trust drives referral marketing.
- Cost / benefit (ROI) on referral marketing.
- Which professions can benefit from a marketing group like BNI.