“Spoken Media” is a name we’ll give to the kind of content marketing and brand presentation that centralizes the human voice. That could be a podcast, a presentation requiring a spokesperson, or a video series in which a speaker delivers content.
Terri Trespicio is a spokesperson, successful podcaster, host of various shows – such as Whole Living, and branding consultant that talks about what it takes to be successful with spoken media.
Daniel DiGriz, Director of Strategy at MadPipe, asks Terri to reach into her extensive marketing experience and focus specifically on how spoken media fits into an overall marketing strategy.
- Why brands need a spokesperson
- How a company can know if spoken media is right for their brand
- How to create a unified branding message
- How does the medium affect the message
- What it takes to run and grow a successful show
- Pitfalls and potholes in the branding exercise