Things You Can’t Do Anything About
- Spilled Milk
- A Broken Vase
- Humpty Dumpty
- Dead Gold Fish (unpleasant, but true)
Reason Your Business Is NOT One of Them
- You CAN get more bang for the buck out of unproductive web sites, videos, blogs, & social media. Don’t let them sit there. Create a regular posting schedule and a consistent plan to say something useful.
- You CAN stop wasting money and time. Resist the temptation toward internet marketing fluff & gimmicky dead ends. If it’s 100% outsourced, based on technical wizardry, or inauthentic, it’s going to fail.
- You CAN make consistently optimal internet marketing decisions. Start with a digital marketing plan and measure all results.
- You CAN go from buried and anonymous to ubiquitous & omnipresent. It doesn’t matter if the competition is ahead; it only matters if you look ahead and not just look around.
Steps to Make Traction and Gain Momentum in Your Marketing
It’s Not Actually Hard to Go From Anonymous on the Web to Teeming with Clients. Here are 4 steps to succeed:
- Craft, improve or overhaul your web site presentation.
- Actively market in productive social & search channels.
- Target new traffic. Don’t just produce content – actively recruit a wider, more enthusiastic audience.
- Stick out from industry competitors. Don’t look around, see what they’re doing, and do the same. You’ll never catch up that way. Be different first, then you have a chance to be effective.
Time, Competition, & Jargon Can be Sources of Strategy Confusion
So, One More Thing: Get a Digital Strategist
- Set up Regular Appointments
- Get Decision Making Help
- Get Coaching & Evaluation
- Create Clear Next Steps & Actions
- Do a Brand & Marketing Overhaul
If you want this kind of help, contact MadPipe. In the meantime, don’t be discouraged. Be powerful and look forward.